Front End Web Developer
MASV is looking for skilled Frontend Web Developers of intermediate to senior level, whose primary focus will be the design, development and maintenance of SaaS client-side browser applications with API integrations.
- Independently complete development tasks and actively contribute to deploying code to production
- Grow into a leading role, guiding team members to frontend web development best practices
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop user-centric features
- Contribute to development estimations and support product delivery
- Work with designers to optimize and improve the user experience
- Deliver quality code, by conducting adequate automated testing
- Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and their remedies
- Learn from feedback and voice your opinions in a constructive fashion
- Familiarity with MVC, MVP and REST API concepts
- Can spot misaligned pixels a mile away, and are willing to do something about it
- A university or college degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum 2 years web development experience
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Object Oriented design using common design patterns and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with Git code versioning system
- Profound insight of TCP, TLS and HTTP protocols is a plus
- Must be a Canadian resident and legally eligible to work in Canada
During interviews we would like to see examples of your previous work including any research, documentation, prototypes, and finalized design of interfaces. Specifically we would like to see how you approached a design problem and helped expedite the development process by delivering detailed specifications.
Resumes and examples of your work can be submitted to [email protected] with “Front End Developer” as the subject line
Perks & Benefits
Here’s some of the things that makes working at MASV awesome!
We value our employees contributions and we put our money where our mouth is by making sure you are properly rewarded in your base salary.
Unlimited Snacks & Coffee
We always have a fully stocked snack cabinet, beer / soda fridge, and coffee / tea. Works no fun if you’re sleepy or hungry.
Stock Option Plan
Every new employee junior or senior gets options in the company and partial ownership. We are building this together so we should be rewarded together as the company grows.
We have a robust benefits program that provides full coverage or partial (80%) coverage for the majority of the things that matter most (prescriptions, dental, and vision).