Senior Content Writer
Jim Donnelly is a senior writer, editor, and content marketing consultant who gets his kicks researching and writing about cool technology. He brings 20-plus years of professional experience creating, editing and managing content and communications projects as both a journalist and content marketer.
Jim’s writing has appeared in The Globe and Mail, Ottawa Citizen, Ottawa Magazine, Toronto Sun, and other publications. His career highlights include being named a director at media monitoring software company MediaMiser (now Agility PR Solutions), Chief Media Officer for the Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATA), and editor-in-chief of the Ottawa Business Journal.
Articles and Mentions
- Kim vs. Taylor: The experts crown a winner, Toronto Star (July 2016
- Conservatives, Liberals, NDP look to mine online sources, Toronto Star (March 2014)
- Twitter users put Canadian Olympic broadcaster on a pedestal, The Globe and Mail (July 2012)
- NDP race marks a shift in traditional dynamics of political conventions, The Canadian Press (March 2012)
- Reporters roam off-limits areas of Parliament Hill,” CBC (July 2004)
- The outdoors
- Exercise, fitness, sports
- Studying history
- Canine training and behaviour
Start Sending Large Files With MASV
Get 100 GB in free transfer credits.