Easily Upload Large Files Over 5GB to Amazon S3
Send Large Files To Your Amazon S3 Buckets
You chose S3 for great cloud performance. Now simplify your content collection workflow by letting MASV deliver content to your S3 Storage at the highest speed and reliability.
- Configure a MASV Portal to deliver to the Amazon S3 bucket of your choosing
- Transfer large files directly to your bucket with ease — the file’s destination is completely invisible to the end-user
- Custom-brand your portal and enable contributors to send large files to you via the simple MASV upload panel
- Go even further and use a friendly embed code to nest the Portal upload panel into any of your web pages
- Whether you’re sharing content with colleagues or now it’s trivial to receive your large files without any manual input.
- For MASV users, Deliver to S3 means no more downloading files from MASV only to re-upload to cloud storage. Simply connect Amazon S3 under your Portal settings and we will handle the rest.
How It Works
1. Sign up for a free MASV trial. (massive.app/signup) MASV Portals can be configured within MASV’s 7-day, 100GB trial period. It’s free and no payment or credit card is required.
2. Set up a Portal. Choose “Portals” from the left navigation panel, and click ‘Create New Portal.’ Design the Portal of your choice, add contributors to the recipient line and click “Create Portal.” You have the option to use MASV Teams to invite contributors to set user roles and restrictions, then invite.
3. Configure S3. Once you hit “Create Portal” you’ll be prompted to configure a cloud service. Select S3 and add your account information. Once finished, you are good to go — contributors can now be invited to submit files to your Portal (and in the back-end, these large files will go straight to your defined bucket).
4. That’s it! Contributors will upload files and they’ll automatically deliver to your S3 bucket. You’ll receive notifications of transfers sent and completed via email or Slack — so you can go do something else.
Deliver to S3 also includes:
- Automation for each of your active MASV Portals. Set rules to automate deliveries so no one ever has to click a download button
- A dashboard view to configure/delete automations
- A quick-view menu for easy status checks on your automations
- Blazing-fast delivery to Amazon S3