We have some exciting news to share that makes cloud file delivery even easier and faster than before:
You are now able to share large files from cloud storage to an external recipient via MASV.
- Log into a storage account more than once.
- Set permissions and invite access from third-parties (a security risk).
- Download files to your machine only to send them moments later.
How Does ‘Send Cloud Files’ Work?
MASV has long been able to ingest files into cloud storage with a simple . These integrations make it incredibly easy to back-up files you may receive into cloud storage. They save time and limit how many people have read/write access to your cloud file directory or bucket.
Send cloud files works the same way but in reverse.
- Simply add a cloud integration to your MASV account.
- Fill out the required information.
- Enable Send from Cloud and hit Connect.
- After that, go to the main upload screen and navigate to the Send Cloud Files tab.
- From there, you can share large files from cloud storage via email or shareable link.
Step-by-step documentation 📓
Who is Supported?
We begin our roll-out with S3-compatible cloud storage providers:
Anyone who has experience with S3 knows how difficult it can be to share files directly from a bucket. The process requires dedicated technical support which isn’t always available. With MASV, you can send a file from an S3 bucket just as you would a file on your machine.
Set-up should only take a few minutes if you have an S3 bucket ready to go.
MASV Large File Transfer
Get 20 GB to use with the fastest, secure file transfer service available today, MASV.