A Secure GoAnywhere Alternative
MASV is a reliable GoAnywhere alternative that provides enterprise-level file transfer security without the complex I.T environment or hidden fees.
MASV is ISO 27001, SOC 2, Trusted Partner Network (TPN), GDPR, and PIPEDA compliant.
Advanced Security Features
MASV offers SSO authentication and in-flight and at-rest encryption; set custom passwords, download limits, and file expiry dates.
Use our file transfer API to automate file transfers and connect with your existing toolset.
GoAnywhere MFT is a complicated file transfer tool susceptible to ransomware attacks.
GoAnywhere is a self-hosted managed file transfer provider used to automate, secure, and streamline large file transfers for enterprises. However, due to the self-hosted nature of its technology, GoAnywhere is susceptible to ransomware attacks.
In early 2023, a hacker group successfully exploited a zero-day vulnerability in the GoAnywhere solution to steal sensitive data from more than 130 organizations.
A data breach of this magnitude can result in massive financial losses, operational disruptions, damage to brand reputation, intellectual property theft, and a loss of trust from customers. In addition, there is a significant investment of time and resources required to implement and maintain GoAnywhere, as well as onboard new users.
Given the lack of trust in GoAnywhere at the moment and its inability to get up and running quickly, you need to find a secure file transfer alternative that can easily adapt to your business and protect against external threats.
Put your trust in MASV — the safe and simple GoAnywhere alternative for large files.
Although security breaches cannot be completely avoided, using a cloud-hosted file transfer service like MASV can make it easier to fix vulnerabilities.
- Unlike GoAnywhere, MASV does not require self-hosting. We manage our own infrastructure and can quickly patch vulnerabilities with minimal disruption.
- AWS is our main cloud service provider, which is much more difficult to hack or exploit. AWS hosts a lot of sensitive data and invest heavily in security to protect its customers.
- We constantly validate our infrastructure against industry leading audits. As a result, MASV offers ISO 27001, SOC 2, TPN, GDPR, and PIPEDA compliance to all customers.
MASV is a secure file transfer alternative that allows creative professionals like yourself to enjoy incredibly fast and reliable transfers with peace-of-mind that your data is protected.
MASV vs. GoAnywhere: Which One is Right For You?
|Sign-up from website||✅||❌|
|Sign-in to browser without an extension||✅||❌|
|Create an account and send files without admin support||✅||❌|
|Download files without an account||✅||❌|
|Request and receive files from those without an account||✅||❌|
|Download desktop app from website||✅||❌|
|Pricing listed on website||✅||❌|
|Unlimited file sizes||✅*||✅|
|Password-protection, file expiry, download limits||✅||✅|
|File transfer API||✅||✅|
|Support for 10Gbps bandwidth||✅||✅|
|Out-of-the-box integrations with cloud storages||✅||✅|
|Email, chat, and call support||✅||✅|
*Send up to 15 TB per file. No limit on number of files shared at once.
Discover the MASV Advantage 🙌
3 Big Reasons to Switch to MASV
More Reasons Why MASV is the Safer GoAnywhere Alternative
Here are more reasons MASV is a worthy GoAnywhere competitor:
Never Restart Your Work
MASV recovers from network interruptions, automatically resuming where you left off.
Move Files From Anywhere
You can use MASV from your favorite browser, on any computer, anywhere in the world. No IT required.
Get Your Money Back
If your transfer doesn’t arrive on time and it’s MASV’s fault, we’ll refund your money.
MASV File Transfer
Get 20 GB free when you sign-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is MASV a better file transfer solution than GoAnywhere for large file transfers?
MASV is a reliable file transfer solution that provides enterprise security, a massive 15 TB file limit, transfer speeds optimized for 10Gbps, a user-friendly interface, and an easy sign-up process that doesn’t require I.T. support.
Unlike GoAnywhere, MASV does not require self-hosting. It manages its own infrastructure in the cloud and can quickly patch vulnerabilities with minimal disruption.
2. How does GoAnywhere's pricing compare to MASV?
MASV provides transparent and cost-effective pricing for sending large files.
There are three options:
- A pay-as-you-go plan at $0.25 per GB downloaded, perfect for individuals and teams sending large files from time to time.
- A subscription plan adjusted to the amount of TB you need a month, perfect for teams sending large files often.
- Custom pricing for teams or organizations needing enhanced workflow and security.
GoAnywhere doesn’t list their pricing publicly.
3. Can MASV integrate with my existing workflows and systems?
4. How secure is MASV compared to GoAnywhere?
While Fortra’s GoAnywhere uses industry-standard protocols and follows compliance regulations, it’s susceptible to ransomware attacks. In early 2023, a hacker group exploited a zero-day vulnerability in the GoAnywhere solution and stole sensitive data from more than 130 organizations. It took Fortra a few days to issue a patch. Users had to then manually patch their versions.
MASV is an ISO 27001 certified, SOC 2 compliant, and TPN-verified secure file transfer service trusted by global media organizations to deliver copyrighted content.
- It is a cloud-hosted managed file transfer tool built on AWS which boasts the strongest cloud security available today.
- By default, all MASV transfers are protected by TLS 1.2 in-flight and AES-256 at-rest encryption.
- All MASV employees have to pass mandatory security training and there are strict change management processes in place for all code requests.
- Customers have the ability to set custom passwords, download limits, and file expiry dates.
5. How fast is MASV compared to GoAnywhere when transferring large files?
MASV can go as fast as the user’s internet bandwidth. It’s the only cloud delivery platform optimized for 10-gigabit file transfer performance.
6. Does MASV offer any customization options?
MASV offers custom branding options for all users; add your company logo, change the entire background of your upload screen, and set the accent color of your buttons to match your brand.
7. How does MASV compare to GoAnywhere in terms of technical support and customer service?
MASV offers live support from 9am to 5pm EST and 24/7 email support with real people, always.
GoAnywhere provides support from 7am to 6pm CDT. Emergency (off-hours) support is available to customers who are on active maintenance agreements.