MASV Delivers to Microsoft Azure Storage
Today, MASV is pleased to announce our latest integration with a major cloud provider: Microsoft Azure. That means you can now use MASV to transfer large files and any volume of video content directly to Azure’s highly available and scalable cloud storage, with all the speed, security and simplicity you’ve come to expect from MASV.
Our new Deliver to Azure functionality allows Azure Storage users to invite any number of contributors to upload assets to a MASV Portal, then automatically deliver them to an Azure container without the hassle of managing logins or permissions. MASV’s large file delivery speed and reliability is exceptional from anywhere in the world thanks to our global network of 150-plus servers, and your ingested files’ destination is completely invisible to uploaders.
Contributors simply send files using a MASV Portal – a simple, secure, custom-branded landing page dedicated to collecting content from anywhere. This eliminates the need to download to local storage and re-upload to Azure. MASV Portals can also be configured to automate the entire file transfer process.
Azure joins existing MASV integrations with Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Backblaze, and many others.
Increasing demand from MASV users for Azure support mirrors a broader increase in demand for Azure, which has been described as the “fastest-growing cloud platform around.” Azure has recorded back-to-back quarters of double-digit growth at 48% and 50%, respectively, in the first two quarters of 2021.
Veteran cloud watcher and ZDNet EIC Larry Dignan says the rest of this year will likely bring more of the same for Microsoft’s cloud, citing a Flexera study indicating that 61% of respondents plan to increase their Azure investment. Nearly 20% of respondents in the same study indicated a projected “significant increase” in Azure spend this year.
Indeed, analysts at Wedbush Securities recently said “the tide is shifting in the cloud arms race” and that Azure is steadily gaining market share on its competitors.
IT professionals and other technology experts are choosing Azure more often thanks to a range of business advantages. These include extremely high availability (in 140 countries/regions), scalability, access to enterprise-quality development tools and programming languages, built-in cybersecurity and compliance tools, and seamless integration with another flagship MS product: Office 365.
MASV Portals: Driving More Value From Your Azure Deployment
MASV Portals and Cloud Connect integrations are growing in popularity because they provide a simple, custom-branded way to gather assets from any number of contributors. MASV Deliver to Azure makes it beyond simple for non-technical contributors to securely upload large video files to your Azure containers.
MASV Deliver to Azure features the same elegant delivery workflow as other MASV large file transfers: users pay nothing to upload to MASV, and just $0.25/GB to deliver to their storage of choice with no subscription required. Files of 1TB+ are regularly delivered through MASV in the browser, and even larger packages are transferred via the MASV app.
Files are retained for free on MASV for 10 days, then securely deleted. Extended storage is available for $0.10/GB/month. As always, MASV offers the highest speeds and reliability in the industry with no plugins to install, firewalls to tweak, or expensive annual contracts to sign.
MASV Portals also includes Embeddable Portals, an applet that can be embedded directly onto your website as easily as a YouTube embed.
A 100GB free trial makes it easy to test drive MASV using your biggest files, with absolutely no risk or commitment.
How It Works:
- Sign up for a free MASV trial at massive.io. MASV Portals can be configured within MASV’s 7-day, 100GB trial period. It’s free and no payment or credit card info is required.
- Configure your Portal. Configure a MASV Portal with your Microsoft Azure account info. This will set up the Portal to automatically deliver content to your bucket of choice.
- Invite contributors. Use MASV Teams to invite contributors, set user roles and restrictions, and then invite contributors to submit files to your bucket.
- Collect files. When contributors upload their files, they’ll automatically be delivered to your Microsoft Azure container. You’ll receive notifications of transfers sent and completed via email or Slack, so there’s no need to sit around babysitting your large file transfers..
Deliver to Azure also includes:
- Automation for each of your active MASV Portals. Rules can be set to automate all your large file deliveries, so no one ever has to manually click a download button.
- A dashboard view to configure/delete automations.
- A quick-view menu for easy status checks on your automations.
- Crazy fast delivery to Azure.
MASV now works with your favourite apps
Try MASV today with Microsoft Azure Storage
Click the button below to start your free trial today. Want to create more advanced integrations with MASV? Email us at [email protected]
Try it free with our 100GB, 7 day trial.